IntegrIT CrystalVu SDK – is a cross-platform video conferencing engine, incorporating all needed for point to point and multi point video calls over IP network between Windows, Mac OS, Linux desktop PCs, iOS and Android smart phones and SIP telephones.
CrystalVu SDK offers high level “place a call” API and unified API for audio/video capturing and rendering drivers that significantly simplifies engine integration in client application. Due to native SIP signaling support CrystalVu SDK features high level of interoperability with:
- Polycom VSX/HDX/RealPresence
- LifeSize Express/Team/Room, LifeSize Passport, LifeSize Icon, LifeSize Softphone
- Cisco Telepresence MXP, Edge MXP, C-Series
- Radvision Scopia XT
- Polycom PVX, Telepresence m100
- LifeSize ClearSea, Connections, Softphone, Desktop
- Cisco Jabber (Tandberg Movi)
- Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server
- LifeSize Bridge, UVC Multipoint
- Cisco Telepresence MCU Series, MCU 5300
- Radvision Scopia Elite Series
Video compression specification:
- Supported video capturing formats: RGB24, RGB32, YUV420.
- Video Encoding formats: Н.263, Н.263+, Н.264 AVC, VP8 with resolutions QCIF (176x144) and up to HD 720p (1280x720)
Audio compression specification:
- Voice codecs: G.711 a/mu, G.729, AMR, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC, SILK, iSAC.
- Wideband acoustic echo cancellation combined with adaptive noise suppression and speech enhancement.
SIP registrars compatibility list:
- LifeSize Transit Server
- Cisco Telepresence MCU Series
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CallManager)
- Microsoft Lync Server
Networking & NAT:
- RTP/RTCP, DTMF regeneration, Adaptive JB, PLC, VAD/CNG
- NAT Traversal, ICE, STUN, TURN
- Windows XP/7/8
- Mac OS X
Standard licensing conditions assume delivery of CrystalVu SDK as a package of object libraries, integration code and drivers are delivered in sources.
6 months support included, annual support is upon request.