Wideband Voice Codec G.711.1
(50…7000 Hz) voice codec conforming the ITU-T G.711.1 recommendation.
It can be used in a wide range of applications such as multimedia
devices, visual telephony, wireless telephony, and videoconferencing
- Coding rate 64, 80, 96 kbps
- Frame rate 5 msec
- Sampling rate 8/16 kHz
- The encoder and decoder meet all ITU G.711.1 compliance and interoperability requirements
- OS Kernel Mode compatible
- Texas Instruments C64/C67, DaVinci
- ARM9E, ARM11 (Linux, Android 2.2, iOS)
- Marvell Sheeva, Kirkwood, Armada
- x86 (MS Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
is delivered with fully automated IntegrIT Testing Environment (ITE)
for target platform based on reference ITU-T vectors set along with
extended IntegrIT proprietary vectors and methods.